Get all the latest stats on CoViD-19
The purpose of this site is to provide as much information as possible to help understand the situation of the new Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2), the aetiological agent of the disease CoViD-19. SARS-CoV-2 may have been first identified as early as October 2019, but the official announcement came in December 2019, with Wuhan Province in China identified as the epicenter of the first contagion. This page shows the evolution of the contagion to date. Currently, the WHO has activated the state of emergency. On MArch 11, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the WHO, declared the pandemic condition since, until then, 114 Countries had been affected. In these pages, we have collected data, graphs, news and material useful to understand the evolution of the pandemic. All the reported data come from external sources listed at the end of this page.
|Country||Confirmed||New confirmed||Deaths||New deaths||Active||Recovered||Detail|
The seven-day average of Covid-19 vaccines administered in the United States has dipped below 2 million per day for the first time since early March -- a sign of the continued decline in demand for coronavirus immunizations.
India currently has over 350,000 new cases a day and public expert Dr. Ashish Jha warns that number could climb to 500,000; religious groups hope to help stem the tide.
No mother should be denied the opportunity to be with their children. We will see the end of this pandemic more quickly with the sweetest of reunions promised when we get the protection that vaccines offer.
China reported 12 new COVID-19 cases in the mainland on May 8, up from seven a day earlier, the country's national health authority said on Sunday.
Indian Super League (ISL) soccer team Bengaluru FC were asked to leave the Maldives on Sunday by the country's sports minister, after some players breached COVID-19 protocols ahead of their AFC Cup playoff tie with Eagles FC.
Dwindling demand forces new approaches to boost immunization numbers.
A total of 1,770 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the United Kingdom on Sunday, with the seven-day total of 14,659 cases down by 4.3% compared with the previous seven days.
Russia reported 8,419 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours on Sunday, taking the national tally to 4,880,262.
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation reports - World Health Organization (WHO)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the U.S. -. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Outbreak Notification - National Health Commission (NHC) of the People’s Republic of China
- Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - Australian Government Department of Health
- Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV: early estimation of epidemiological parameters and epidemic prediction - Jonathan M. Read et al, Jan. 23,2020.
- Early Transmissibility Assessment of a Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan, China - Maimuna Majumder and Kenneth D. Mandl, Harvard University - Computational Health Informatics Program - Posted: 24 Jan 2020 Last revised: 27 Jan 2020
- Report 3: Transmissibility of 2019-nCoV - 25 January 2020 - Imperial College London
- Case fatality risk of influenza A(H1N1pdm09): a systematic review - Epidemiology. Nov. 24, 2013
- A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern - Chen Want et al. The Lancet. January 24, 2020
- Symptoms of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - CDC
- China's National Health Commission news conference on coronavirus - Al Jazeera. January 26, 2020
- Wuhan lockdown 'unprecedented', shows commitment to contain virus: WHO representative in China - Reuters. January 23, 2020
- Statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) - WHO, January 23, 2020
- International Health Regulations Emergency Committee on novel coronavirus in China - WHO, January 30, 2020
- Human-to-human transmission of Wuhan virus outside of China, confirmed in Germany, Japan and Vietnam - The Online Citizen, Jan. 29, 2020
- Who: "Live from Geneva on the new #coronavirus outbreak"
- CDC Confirms Person-to-Person Spread of New Coronavirus in the United States - CDC Press Release, Jan. 30, 2020
- CMO confirms cases of coronavirus in England - CMO, UK, Jan. 31, 2020
- Coronavirus in France: what you need to know - The Local France, Jan. 31, 2020
- First two persons infected with coronavirus identified in Russia - Tass, Jan. 31, 2020
- Updated understanding of the outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in Wuhan, China - Journal of Medical Virology, Jan. 29, 2020
- Estimating the effective reproduction number of the 2019-nCoV in China - Zhidong Cao et al., Jan. 29, 2020
- Preliminary estimation of the basic reproduction number of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China, from 2019 to 2020: A data-driven analysis in the early phase of the outbreak - Jan. 30, 2020
- Coronavirus: Window of opportunity to act, World Health Organization says - BBC, Feb,\. 4, 2020
- Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China - Wang et. al, JAMA, Feb. 7, 2020 Others:
- DXY.cn. Pneumonia. 2020. http://3g.dxy.cn/newh5/view/pneumonia.
- BNO News: https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
- China CDC (CCDC): http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm
- Hong Kong Department of Health: https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102465.html
- Macau Government: https://www.ssm.gov.mo/portal/
- Taiwan CDC: https://sites.google.com/cdc.gov.tw/2019ncov/taiwan?authuser=0
- Government of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus.html
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
- Ministry of Health Singapore (MOH): https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- Italy Ministry of Health: http://www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus
- 1Point3Arces: https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en
- WorldoMeters: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/